3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile
3D Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Response to the "need more magers" post

Go down

Response to the "need more magers" post Empty Response to the "need more magers" post

Post  specah hoe Thu May 06, 2010 6:58 am

I agree 3d needs more magers there for i thought of a new idea in my pointless first block class.i aswell as other people know that higher ranks always get stuck maging as a new recruit even i dont think its fair some people risk 2m while others risk a mear str ammy,climbers.and pro claws...I think 3D would be a much more feared clan if we solved this problem.

My idea for wanting people to mage is a combination of multiple ideas.

1.Targ kills in the clan are based on how much u mage. if u mage for a day u get a point.

ex. one person has 3 points and another has 0 obviously the first person gets a kill.
if in a situaton two targs are tied 1-1 they can either fight for the kill. or agree to mage for a day to gain an extra point on the other.

2.Alot of people are not willing to mage because of not getting kills and lossing cash. Not only making cash from targs but we could also make a sertain amount of point u get maybe 200k of 400k from trade limits and duel arean "ik ways of transfering up to 5m a hr"

ex. get 10 points get 200k

Also the points should reset after 15 so peaople cant just get free targ kills.

3.Magers should also rank up faster this idea is complicated but i think could be done we could start a exp system for each person who magers. more u mage faster u rank up

ex. your first rank up will be mage 2-3 times and so on

Post a ressponce if u like any of these ideas of have any ideas of ur own

-Luke

specah hoe
New user

http://www.runescape.com

Back to top Go down