3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile
3D Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rhyno's briding gear tips (multi)

3 posters

Go down

rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) Empty rhyno's briding gear tips (multi)

Post  Rhyno Im Pb Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 am

so i felt boring and dedicaded to make actually a real gear guide

Bounty Hunter +1

heres a picture of what i war when im pking; explantion why i ude something and why it is on that stot under pucture:
rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) 3dgearguide1

lets start off with weapon and gear slots;
the magiging stuff are left based as claws/ags/cls/rapier/maul/vls are on the 1st slot of invetory this makes gives u alot faster accses to special bar if havent alredy learned to handle the f codes perfectly; i can use f codes but at multi u gotta be more in ur invetory so u can shark brew if getting rushed while figthing; my magic gear is on left side to its more faster accsess to spell book. ALWAYS USE RING OF LIFE AND CHARCHED GLORY WHEN AT MULTI.my potions are on left side of my inventory in strict line super str-super attack-prayer pots-super restore-antipoison, You can sort them in any order that suites you up. Runes are on the 4 last dots so they arnt in my way while im pking this about it if they were like between ur gear and food you could make a deadly mistake of cliking the runes when u are supposed to click ur gear and then runes go to quic commad-USE and u use the runes with ur food nothing happens u wasted alot expensive time and ofc it comfuses you when ur account dosnt do anything as u think u click rigth buttons; food ans sara brews- you want to put ur food close to ur sara brews so it will be easier to tank rember always bring an eaven complexity of both.
I ALSO RECOMMEND THIS GEAR FOR ITS WEIGTH U CAN RUN LOnGER THAN WITH REST GEAR SETS I HAVE POSTED JUST LOOK AT IT!!!!

if that was too expensive gear for ur values ima show u some other pics and explain them too:
rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) 3dgearguide2

now u have cheapest mystic set and helm of neitizot other wize same items on same slots

now im gonna show what u do if u are really poor but u wanna mage (wit whip)
rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) 3dgearguide3

Bounty Hunter and PVP:

heres what i always use on pvp: u may see some similiarity to +1 guide but this much more complicaded:

rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) 3dgearguide4

u see i have prittey much all combat taken care of- good tanking bonuses- good magic bonuses- best str bonuses without risking loads-and good range bonuses DONT FLAME ABOUT GLOVES I MESSED IT UP IT IS SUPPSED TO BE BARROWS GLOVES

Heres a pic of what i used to have in my inv when i leared to pk with magic LAUGH PL0X:
rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) Zzaplipic

see how much i have made progress; now hope you can sort ur items in ur inventory as is the best for you

im still learning to make the best invetory set up of all if u got ur inventory and gear setten better please leave a tip or post picture of the gear u usealy use on pk
~rhyno^^

Rhyno Im Pb
New user

Back to top Go down

rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) Empty Re: rhyno's briding gear tips (multi)

Post  li barton il Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:49 am

gj, might give those newb's an idea on how to pk :p
li barton il
li barton il
Administrator/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:12 pm

ill make what i use for pvp and +1 they're quite different Very Happy
got a few unique touches that i have discovered which are helpful.

few things wrong maybe - barrows gloves are overrated i never use them multi unless on high risk pvp mage trip. also climbing boots are crap - always use some kind of metal boot - i personally use steel now, cos they still offer good defence bonuses for 1.5k. if on pvp trip probably rune.
climbing boots are crap
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=3d_pkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyno Im Pb Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:16 am

i dont like using boots that drain my magical abilitys i'll use climbing boots or mystic boots; as i dont have helm of neitiznot when i pk in my normal gear atleast climbing boots recover 2+ from the orginal amount i'd have from the helm i have foind magic bonus very impoertant eaven it the uprising is small it has BIG effects like my dagon hai hat it dosnt really do anything else but gives magic bonus ------thank god for cheap good looking items that boost mage----

Rhyno Im Pb
New user

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 am

rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) Currentmagesetupw18
k few tips:
rune gloves always for mage +2 mage makes no difference and neither does str. not worth the 100k for return sets
normal restore because it restores more than a super restore(stats wise) and is of course cheap.
summer pie for run energy = very helpful running from jaja and back cornering 5 or so then back and forth n sht + heals more per spot than a shark.
3brews = ideal amount for tanking i have found 12doses and 12sharks = shark brew heaven
bring range because jaja loves sniping/camping mages so you want to put your tank on asap but if no range u cant be doin much. broad bolts hit a lot for how much they are especially against your average d hide and gs jaja member.

rhyno's briding gear tips (multi) Tanksetupw18
rune boots and barrows gloves because they make a difference especially for speccing out mage with dds (which is very frequent as wars because range battles)
tokky shield for str bonus + defence, you can use def/ d sq but space is very limited
veng runes (obv)
heal other runes (not needed for most but i wanna keep my clan alive)
emereld bolts (e) cheap (350gp) and poison the enemy which drains food fast and makes them have to bank for an anti.

Few other tips:
my tele is my glory. always make sure its charged
be a noob and carry a rol
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=3d_pkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyno Im Pb Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:40 am

well i rish more than u XD

Rhyno Im Pb
New user

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down