3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile
3D Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFA justin needs to be readded pls!

3 posters

Go down

TFA justin needs to be readded pls! Empty TFA justin needs to be readded pls!

Post  TFA justin Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 pm

hey when we cchanged ccs i havent really been able to get a hold of a gold star that had the time to give me my rank bank its just recruit but it saves some time submitting a second app etc i been with the clan like a month whoevers reading this probably knows me but if you could do that for me thanks <3

TFA justin
New user

Back to top Go down

TFA justin needs to be readded pls! Empty Re: TFA justin needs to be readded pls!

Post  li barton il Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:03 pm

just do another app only take's two min's and who know's you might get a better rank Very Happy
li barton il
li barton il
Administrator/Moderator

Back to top Go down

TFA justin needs to be readded pls! Empty Re: TFA justin needs to be readded pls!

Post  TFA justin Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 pm

i would but i feel it would be kind of incomplete without the screenshot of my stats and i soooooo dont feel like doing that but if drake or aar or paga or someone wants me to i suppose i dont have a choice eh time for the waiting game haha

TFA justin
New user

Back to top Go down

Post  li barton il Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:07 pm

yehh ik what you mean, but tbh i think they will mate, so id just get it over and done with (:
li barton il
li barton il
Administrator/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Aar Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:08 am

Use the app form
Aar
Aar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum