3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile
3D Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imbaliciousx BANNED

3 posters

Go down

Imbaliciousx BANNED Empty Imbaliciousx BANNED

Post  imba Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:02 am

Hey i just want to notify i got banned today at my last game of Pest control since i got my claws 2 days ago.
Jagex thought it would be funny to ban me for botting since i'm kinda addicted:) i've been playing for almost 4 years of rs and now i'm banned. just wanna say. i Hope the admins from jagex die from internal bleeding in their heads. I just want to say goodbye and let's hope then my appeal works. if not please add p00n pk5 to the friend list so i can still talk with you guys. He's going to be my new main account for the time. already lvl 60 pure:) well i want to thank you all for the great times i had in this clan and the awesome pking without freaking welfaring noobs>.< and Goodbye i guess Crying or Very sad

imba
New user

Back to top Go down

Imbaliciousx BANNED Empty Re: Imbaliciousx BANNED

Post  admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 am

unlucky bro - ill re-add you
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=3d_pkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengeance Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Sorry to hear about you getting banned.

Vengeance
New user

Back to top Go down

Imbaliciousx BANNED Empty o.O

Post  imba Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Ohh sorry paga my pures name is brand-marked...forgot i changed it:P cool name huh:D

imba
New user

Back to top Go down

Imbaliciousx BANNED Empty Hope jagex dies from a brain tumor.

Post  imba Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 am

My appeal has been denied. obviously they're dumb retards which still don't know how to perfect a game. Well, i've been permantly banned
so this is alot of bullshit they said they found me guilty for the Offence without even fucking looking at it. another fucking server-based mail.
Well hope to see you lads later on o.O i might get a free account from my mate...

imba
New user

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down