3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile
3D Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11th june pk trip

2 posters

Go down

11th june pk trip Empty 11th june pk trip

Post  admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:30 am

1day prep

well we had a fair few hours out and peaked at around 15people.
it was a mage trip and i was very happy to see everyone in mage especially people who don't normally:

first we spent around 30mins in a dd at bh bank: we lured around 30m worth of people - 90% were 1 banged with people risking d bows and even claws.
(no pics yet)

we then decided to go to fally - we first fought a few noobs and dded on the stairs. we killed a fair few here - including two whips! here we then one banged a mager - with some pro spearing from members such as neverpk4ever and pk cena. Here's the loot:

11th june pk trip Loot1-1

after hopping a few worlds we then found tf was here and we fought for around 10mins being pro nubs and rolling a heck of a lot - they werent much better ozank and the crew. our numbers slowly deteriated until only i was left frozen and tbed. Of course i tanked it out. we did a quick rg at east fally bank and 7 of our bravest members and we went and barraged there fi giving around four kills to 1 death (gj armyofsorrow)

we then scouted the wilderness and found it was bare empty - so we decided it was photo oppurtunity up at volcano.

11th june pk trip 3Dpkerstitle

we then scooted across to agil arena and caught a 4man team on login killing all four. three in multi including my kill and 1 in single being pro taggers.

11th june pk trip Loot2-agilarena
11th june pk trip Loot3

good job all keep up the activity
pag
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=3d_pkers

Back to top Go down

11th june pk trip Empty Re: 11th june pk trip

Post  Aar Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:06 pm

good trip, i remember lvl 55 volcano screaming