3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3D Pkers
Welcome to the 3D Pkers forum! please sign up or login to post comments or topics, Thanks Smile
3D Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gear Requirements

3 posters

Go down

Gear Requirements Empty re:five golden rule

Post  12robert13 Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm

rule 2 atlleast 2 cb styles,i think only mage is ok too because with range or melee weps/gear ur mage bonus is lower and some ppl never use his range/melee while maging they only have it because its a must maybe only puur mager is ok too.

12robert13
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Gear Requirements Empty Five Golden Rules

Post  Varakrath Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 am

1.) No Strength amulets! Bring either Glory (charged) or Power!
2.) No pure melleers! Two combat styles is a must!
3.) No noob Headgear! Bring Neitiznot/Seers/Archers!
4.) The official Teamcape is Team-13 Cape! Don't bring other Teamcapes!
5.) Ranked members MUST mage at least once a week!

1.) No str ammys! Remember people, this isn't 1on1, it's multicombat. You are suppose to bring two combat styles and the strength amulet only helps with one (tbh it doesen't help at all). Bring either a charged Amulet of Glory (Preferrably with four charges, since it will allow you to teleport from up to and including level 30 Wilderness) or an Amulet of Power (Not really the best but still a thousand times better then Strength).

Gear Requirements Str10 Gear Requirements Power10 Gear Requirements Glory10

2.) Also no pure Godsword / Dragon Claws / Dragon dagger (and idc if it's P++!) / Barrelchest Anchor / Chaotic Maul / Bronze Mace and so on noobs. The clan's leading officials have in all their wisdom explicitly stated you NEED AT LEAST TWO COMBAT STYLES, which may be one of the following:
  • Mage / Mellee
  • Range / Mellee
  • Mage / Range

Please reffer to Paganini's post on What to bring? for further information: http://www.3dpkers-rs.com/gear-guide-f2/
(Please note that a combination of a Dragon dagger and a Dragon Scimitar does not count towards having two styles tongue )

3.) Apart from that, no cheapshit helmets. This isn't f2p, the aboslute minimum, and this is as low as it gets is: Helmet of Neitiznot / Seer's Helmet / Archer's Helmet (Mage / Range combo only).

Gear Requirements Neit10 Gear Requirements Seer10 Gear Requirements Archer10 Gear Requirements Bers11

Q:Whies nou Zerker, buht onli Nezzi?
A: Neitiznot offers a higher Defence and and an additional Prayer bonus, while retaining the Bereserker Helmet's Strength bonus.

4.) The official clan Teamcape is the Team-13 cape (A yellow cape with a cross symbol on it). Please do not wear any other teamcapes or capes in general, unless you are ranging and therefore require an Ava's Accumulator. This cape can be purchased manually with Larry, the cape salesman found at the Clanwars arena or simply bought through the G.E. If you find it too hard to get your hands on one of these you may also speak to me ingame (when I am in world 18), to give you a few, since I will be keeping a steady supply for this purpose.

Gear Requirements Tc1310

5.) Last but not least, maging. Ranked members must Mage atleast once a week! If you are caught not maging for a long time you face a possible derank (Needless to say that a more enthusiastic Mage will raise in rank more quickly). For the purpose of resolving this matter I suggest a sort of a "Maging list" to be established (for each day of the week we should appoint a few ranked members). Those who aren't maging please, if you see a mager die continuous times, (Quoting Paga) "be kind and offer a 76k, won't hurt you."

P.S. I volunteer for maging on friday Smile

Last edited by Varakrath on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : <>< Fishiez <><)
Varakrath
Varakrath
Administrator/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Gear Requirements Empty Gear Requirements

Post  admin Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:55 pm

New gear requirements:

NO STRENGTH AMMYS ever ever ever - they are shit power ammys are far better.
NO pure GS - this fails what do you do if we get a barrage pile - jack shit is what - always bring range.
no helms worse than neits ever - do not welfare gear...
if you are wearing a team cape other than cape 13 you will be asked to go get another cape - 13 is our official cape.
Ranks must mage at least once a week - i will be keeping tabs as will other gens
no 1 iteming ever - just return in proper gear you should have plenty of sets.

pag
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=3d_pkers

Back to top Go down

Gear Requirements Empty Re: Gear Requirements

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down